A wonderful fall walking tour of Earlham Cemetery. Several departed people will be... more
Welcome to the Wayne County Historical Museum!
“This gem of a museum is like a miniature Smithsonian, NY Metropolitan, and Williamsburg all rolled into one.” Bruce Sampsell, (a former president of Fisher Price Toys) who was amazed at the scope and quality of the museum’s holdings. Comprised of eight buildings on a compact site, the museum is a unique repository of Wayne County and Richmond history from early pioneer life through the industrial revolution into modern times.
- October 3, 2015 - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- October 16, 2015 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- October 17, 2015 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- October 23, 2015 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- October 24, 2015 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
The museum will be decorated for the fun Halloween season. Bring your children for a... more
- December 12, 2015 - 6:30pm to 8:00pm
During regular visiting hours, come visit the museum while it is decorated for the... more